Friday, August 12, 2011

Straight to the bone.

This past week has been jam packed.
The husband & I move into a proper house tomorrow. This means no more single apartment wall between our shenanigans and the neighbors. Wooot!

I also resigned from my spa management job and am getting back into a salon.
Words just can't express how happy I am to move on. Needless to say, it was wayyyy past due.

Anyway, due to the fact that I'm on a crazy time crunch, this is all you get! ;)

Obey The Bone Finger Ring

This is definitely the most bad ass ring I've ever owned, completely playing on my obsession of all things skeleton-like. Originally purchased at Karmaloop, sadly they're sold out now, but if Obey is smart they'll keep making this gem!
Each joint between the bones is fitted with springs, giving you the ability to bend your finger. The tip is also splashed with some fake, but not cheesy looking, diamonds.

Fantastic, simply fantastic.


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment